How to Cleanse Make Up Naturally
Make up is a necessity for some women, because with makeup or makeup will make the woman become confident both at work and when attending the event. However, sometimes it becomes a problem when the woman wants to erase or clean the make up.
Actually there are a number of simple and natural ways to cleanse the makeup, including:
- Milk Prepare enough cold liquid white milk, add almond oil. Almond oil is useful for cleaning your face deeper. Take the cotton, then dip it into the mixture above, then apply it to the face you want to clean. After that, rinse with clean water.
- Honey + Baking Soda A mixture of honey and baking soda is effective for cleaning up dirt and make-up remnants. The trick is to drip honey on a tissue, sprinkle a little baking soda, wipe a little baking soda. Gently wipe the face to clean the dirt and the rest of the make up.
- Yogurt Yogurt can also be used as a makeup cleanser. The trick, prepare a cold yoguert, then dip the cotton into it. Use it to clean your face, rinse it with clean water.
- Oil For dry skin, clean the rest of the make up can be done using olive oil or coconut oil. As for sensitive skin, use almond oil or jojoba oil. The method is very easy, drip the oil over the cotton, use it to clean the make up, rinse with water.
- Cucumber If after cleaning your makeup there is a little inflammation and feels dry, immediately use a cucumber to compress the face. Cucumber is useful as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
That’s the natural way to cleanse make up naturally, hopefully it will benefit you. Good luck!!!
How to Protect Breasts
Maintaining and protecting the breast is very important for women, because the breast is one of the crowns for women. Breast cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases in women, and certainly no woman on this earth wants to get the disease. Therefore you must protect your breasts.
How to protect your breasts in order to stay healthy there are several kinds of ways that can be done, here are some of them;
- Make Microwave Safer Most microwafe containers are safe, but experts find, the chemicals that cause breast cancer, bisphenol A ( or BPA), from plastic containers can leak into food. Avoid plastics with recycling numbers 1, 2 and 5. Solution: check your plastic container and discard the container with the number above. You can find the number on the bottom of the container. It is better to put the food that will be microwafe into a glass or ceramic container.
- Look for something to look forward to Experts in Japan found that women who have ikigai, which means they have something to wait for, are 66% less likely to develop breast cancer. The same study found, which makes decisions faster as opposed to contemplating them, a 50% lower risk of developing this disease. Experts suspect that this benefit comes from a combination of increased hormones and fewer stress hormones. Solution: Look for something you are waiting for, maybe a hobby like gardening or painting, or volunteering to help certain social movements.
- Expand to Eat Yellow Pumpkin A study found that eating pumpkin reduces the risk of breast cancer by half. One slice of pumpkin or equal to 1/2 cup canned pumpkin contains about 8,000 mcg of beta carotene, a type of nutrient that neutralizes free radicals, which can cause breast cancer. Tips: Beta carotene from pumpkin is stronger than the type found in supplements. So, choose food rather than pills. If you don’t like yellow gray, you can find cancer prevention on sweet potatoes and carrots. Eat 3-4 ounces per day.
Prevention is better than cure, so is breast cancer. Breast cancer is a very dangerous disease for women.
That’s how to protect the breast to avoid breast cancer, hopefully it will benefit you all.