Chicken Curry Pastel Recipes
One more food that is much favored by the people of Indonesia, and the food is perfect for snacks while relaxing with family and friends. In addition to snacks, these foods are also very suitable to be served when there are events, such as weddings, etc.
The food is chicken curry pastel, to get it is not difficult because it has been sold in cake shops. However, for those of you who want to be creative by making it yourself at home, I will give the recipe. Not too difficult and the material used is also simple.
Here is a recipe for making delicious and savory chicken curry pastels:
- 250 grams of minced chicken meat
- 200 cc of coconut milk from kelapa coconut
- 1 pack of curry seasoning ready to buy
- 1 diced potato
- Enough oil for frying
(pans the oil, add all the ingredients above, cook until the coconut milk dries)
- 250 grams of flour
- 150 cc of water
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
(all ingredients above are mixed until smooth)
How to make:
- Prepare the leather that was made earlier
- Enter the first ingredient (pastel contents)
- Cover the skin (like making pastels in general)
- Fry until browned
(for 10 servings)
Now it’s time to enjoy the pastel you have made, while accompanied by tea and family. Hopefully this article is useful for you, good luck !!!