Weak and Flagging Causes, Along With Solutions
The causes of weakness and lethargy that are often experienced by humans are caused by many factors. This weak and lethargic condition will result in a performance that is not optimal and can cause failure to focus. Well if you experience it, then first identify what caused it.
As I said earlier, the causes of weakness and lethargy are many factors, so each of these factors also has its own way of handling. Now you first know what is the cause of lamah and lethargy, among others:
- Food supply Eating a lot of caffeine and sugar can make you tired because of uncontrolled fluctuations in blood sugar. Instead, look for balance, such as vegetables, fruit, and protein. Most people, fatigue will decrease if they consume healthy food. Eating healthy foods can also reduce weight, because obesity contributes greatly to fatigue.
- Lack of sleep Many people don’t get enough sleep. So, avoid consuming caffeine and alcohol at bedtime, and create a calm atmosphere in your room.
- Anemia Anemia is a very common cause, which is characterized by feeling tired, tired, and lethargic. This is a major problem for women, especially those who have heavy menstrual periods. To be able to overcome anemia complaints is with an iron-rich diet, then multiply eating meat, dark green leafy vegetables, or supplements if you experience chronic iron deficiency.
- Thyroid Problems Excess or lack of thyroid can cause fatigue. Blood tests can be done to help evaluate thyroid function. The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland at the bottom of the neck that produces the hormone thyroxine and tri-iodothryronine.
- Undiagnosed Heart Disease Fatigue can be a sign of heart problems, especially in women. If someone starts feeling bad when exercising. Then this can be a warning of heart problems.
Those are some of the causes of weakness and lethargy that can make you less focused on doing activities. May be useful for you all.