How to Cleanse Make Up Naturally
Make up is a necessity for some women, because with makeup or makeup will make the woman become confident both at work and when attending the event. However, sometimes it becomes a problem when the woman wants to erase or clean the make up.
Actually there are a number of simple and natural ways to cleanse the makeup, including:
- Milk Prepare enough cold liquid white milk, add almond oil. Almond oil is useful for cleaning your face deeper. Take the cotton, then dip it into the mixture above, then apply it to the face you want to clean. After that, rinse with clean water.
- Honey + Baking Soda A mixture of honey and baking soda is effective for cleaning up dirt and make-up remnants. The trick is to drip honey on a tissue, sprinkle a little baking soda, wipe a little baking soda. Gently wipe the face to clean the dirt and the rest of the make up.
- Yogurt Yogurt can also be used as a makeup cleanser. The trick, prepare a cold yoguert, then dip the cotton into it. Use it to clean your face, rinse it with clean water.
- Oil For dry skin, clean the rest of the make up can be done using olive oil or coconut oil. As for sensitive skin, use almond oil or jojoba oil. The method is very easy, drip the oil over the cotton, use it to clean the make up, rinse with water.
- Cucumber If after cleaning your makeup there is a little inflammation and feels dry, immediately use a cucumber to compress the face. Cucumber is useful as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
That’s the natural way to cleanse make up naturally, hopefully it will benefit you. Good luck!!!