Weak and Flagging Causes, Along With Solutions
The causes of weakness and lethargy that are often experienced by humans are caused by many factors. This weak and lethargic condition will result in a performance that is not optimal and can cause failure to focus. Well if you experience it, then first identify what caused it.
As I said earlier, the causes of weakness and lethargy are many factors, so each of these factors also has its own way of handling. Now you first know what is the cause of lamah and lethargy, among others:
- Food supply Eating a lot of caffeine and sugar can make you tired because of uncontrolled fluctuations in blood sugar. Instead, look for balance, such as vegetables, fruit, and protein. Most people, fatigue will decrease if they consume healthy food. Eating healthy foods can also reduce weight, because obesity contributes greatly to fatigue.
- Lack of sleep Many people don’t get enough sleep. So, avoid consuming caffeine and alcohol at bedtime, and create a calm atmosphere in your room.
- Anemia Anemia is a very common cause, which is characterized by feeling tired, tired, and lethargic. This is a major problem for women, especially those who have heavy menstrual periods. To be able to overcome anemia complaints is with an iron-rich diet, then multiply eating meat, dark green leafy vegetables, or supplements if you experience chronic iron deficiency.
- Thyroid Problems Excess or lack of thyroid can cause fatigue. Blood tests can be done to help evaluate thyroid function. The thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland at the bottom of the neck that produces the hormone thyroxine and tri-iodothryronine.
- Undiagnosed Heart Disease Fatigue can be a sign of heart problems, especially in women. If someone starts feeling bad when exercising. Then this can be a warning of heart problems.
Those are some of the causes of weakness and lethargy that can make you less focused on doing activities. May be useful for you all.
Risk of Buying an Independent Distributor Cellphone Warranty
When you buy a new cellphone, you may have been offered a cellphone with an independent distributor warranty. Cellphone shopkeepers commonly call it a “distributor guarantee”. This is actually the same as an official guarantee, and the price tends to be cheaper.
However, I recommend buying a cellphone product with an official factory warranty. This is because sometimes the extra risk is not explained to prospective buyers. The risk of buying a cellphone distributor warranty includes:
- Not necessarily original new items Indeed, when you buy a distributor warranty product, the cardboard is still sealed and you think that the item is really new. Even though the fact is not necessarily so, because some cellphone business people are guaranteed an independent distributor to do business practices that are not wise. They often sell reconditioned cellphones, or in other words are cellphones that are not branded so they resemble new ones. For example, there is a used cellphone, but the function in it is still good, only the outside has a lot of scratches, then the actor will replace the new case and erase all data so that it will look like a new cellphone.
- Different specifications Sometimes the new cell phone is not necessarily the cellphone will be circulated here (Indonesia), maybe the cellphone is a cellphone marketed in China. When activated, there are many applications and menus that speak Chinese. The phone is not equipped with Play Store, as a result you have to take extra steps when you want to install additional applications. The mobile phone specifications that should be circulating abroad are also not necessarily the same as Indonesia. Frequency mismatches, for example, make you unable to enjoy internet services with the highest speed offered by Indonesian GSM operators.
- Not Getting Original Accessories As I stated earlier, that the partially independent cellphone distributor is reconditioned, it is clear that the items used to replace are not original factory accessories. Even if the phone is really new, then the handsfree, data cable, battery, charger included are not necessarily original.
- Where Claims for Warranty Are Unclear Most cellphone buyers who experience damage will be confused claiming the warranty, because the address listed is not accurate. And also cellphone consumers guarantee that independent distributors will wait a long time until the cellphone returns when the warranty process takes place. In contrast to the official cellphone warranty, buyers only deliver damaged items to the shop where they buy, after that they will be processed quickly (even most will immediately get replaced with a new cellphone).
- Trying to Scorch the Warranty If only the cellphone owner finds a repair center, that does not mean everything will become lacquer. The experience that I have encountered is that they will try to scorch the warranty, for example there is a small scratch, then the independent distributor will say that the damage has been dropped. Or another case is to say that the cellphone is exposed to water but the buyer never knew it. The point is they will try their best to remove the warranty, and here it is clear the buyer will still be the party that loses.
Be wise to be a buyer, choose a cellphone with an official factory warranty so you can get maximum service. The price of an official cellphone warranty is indeed a little more expensive than the warranty of the distributor, but you will get what you are entitled to. Hopefully useful for you
How to Cleanse Make Up Naturally
Make up is a necessity for some women, because with makeup or makeup will make the woman become confident both at work and when attending the event. However, sometimes it becomes a problem when the woman wants to erase or clean the make up.
Actually there are a number of simple and natural ways to cleanse the makeup, including:
- Milk Prepare enough cold liquid white milk, add almond oil. Almond oil is useful for cleaning your face deeper. Take the cotton, then dip it into the mixture above, then apply it to the face you want to clean. After that, rinse with clean water.
- Honey + Baking Soda A mixture of honey and baking soda is effective for cleaning up dirt and make-up remnants. The trick is to drip honey on a tissue, sprinkle a little baking soda, wipe a little baking soda. Gently wipe the face to clean the dirt and the rest of the make up.
- Yogurt Yogurt can also be used as a makeup cleanser. The trick, prepare a cold yoguert, then dip the cotton into it. Use it to clean your face, rinse it with clean water.
- Oil For dry skin, clean the rest of the make up can be done using olive oil or coconut oil. As for sensitive skin, use almond oil or jojoba oil. The method is very easy, drip the oil over the cotton, use it to clean the make up, rinse with water.
- Cucumber If after cleaning your makeup there is a little inflammation and feels dry, immediately use a cucumber to compress the face. Cucumber is useful as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
That’s the natural way to cleanse make up naturally, hopefully it will benefit you. Good luck!!!
Recipe for Making Savory Samosa
Samosa is a food originally from India, and now it has become a favorite among Indonesians. Samosa is very suitable to serve when relaxing with family, but it is also very suitable for a guest dinner. For some Indonesian people, maybe there are those who don’t know what samosa is. Maybe also some of you have heard the name of the food but don’t know how it looks and what it feels like.
Now to treat your curiosity here I will give you a recipe for making savory and delicious samosas. Here’s the recipe:
- 250 grams of mutton, minced
- 200 cc of coconut milk from kelapa coconut
- Dumpling skin is ready to buy enough
- 1 egg white
- Enough oil to saute and fry
- 4 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 pecan nuts
- 5 cayenne fruit
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp sugar
How to make:
- Smooth spices are mashed first
- Saute the spices until fragrant, then add the minced meat. Cook until cooked.
- Add the coconut milk, cook until boiling and the coconut milk dries
- Lift, chill
- Fill the ingredients above in the dumpling skin
- Glue with egg white
- Fry until cooked
- Ready to be served
(for 17 pieces)
That’s how to make savory and delicious samosas, hopefully adding to your insight. Good luck!!!
How to Protect Breasts
Maintaining and protecting the breast is very important for women, because the breast is one of the crowns for women. Breast cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases in women, and certainly no woman on this earth wants to get the disease. Therefore you must protect your breasts.
How to protect your breasts in order to stay healthy there are several kinds of ways that can be done, here are some of them;
- Make Microwave Safer Most microwafe containers are safe, but experts find, the chemicals that cause breast cancer, bisphenol A ( or BPA), from plastic containers can leak into food. Avoid plastics with recycling numbers 1, 2 and 5. Solution: check your plastic container and discard the container with the number above. You can find the number on the bottom of the container. It is better to put the food that will be microwafe into a glass or ceramic container.
- Look for something to look forward to Experts in Japan found that women who have ikigai, which means they have something to wait for, are 66% less likely to develop breast cancer. The same study found, which makes decisions faster as opposed to contemplating them, a 50% lower risk of developing this disease. Experts suspect that this benefit comes from a combination of increased hormones and fewer stress hormones. Solution: Look for something you are waiting for, maybe a hobby like gardening or painting, or volunteering to help certain social movements.
- Expand to Eat Yellow Pumpkin A study found that eating pumpkin reduces the risk of breast cancer by half. One slice of pumpkin or equal to 1/2 cup canned pumpkin contains about 8,000 mcg of beta carotene, a type of nutrient that neutralizes free radicals, which can cause breast cancer. Tips: Beta carotene from pumpkin is stronger than the type found in supplements. So, choose food rather than pills. If you don’t like yellow gray, you can find cancer prevention on sweet potatoes and carrots. Eat 3-4 ounces per day.
Prevention is better than cure, so is breast cancer. Breast cancer is a very dangerous disease for women.
That’s how to protect the breast to avoid breast cancer, hopefully it will benefit you all.
Prevent Stomach Problems
Bloating and abdominal pain often occur in humans, but you should not underestimate the problem above because if left unchecked it will have even worse consequences for you. As I have often said, prevention is better than cure. Stomach problems can be caused due to various things, including improper diet, wrong food consumption, etc.
There are ways to prevent stomach problems that you may often suffer, these methods include:
- Early Dinner In a study, a gastroenterologist found that eating 3 hours or less before going to bed can make you 7½ times more likely to suffer from heartburn. The problem doesn’t stop there, the heat caused by it can disrupt your sleep, it can also increase the risk of obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. Solution: Eat at least 4 hours before planning to sleep and if you want to eat late at night, eat a snack high in carbohydrates 200 calories or less, for example whole wheat bread.
- Eating Snacks that Increase Good Bacteria You know, yogurt is one of the super foods. Now a study finds that eating yogurt every day for a month helps overcome flatulence, abdominal pain and heartburn (stomach acid back to the esophagus), even after a prescription medication fails, making yogurt remedi the most effective for stomach problems. The reason is yogurt rich in bifidobakteria and lactobacillus, which are good bacteria that help eradicate harmful bacteria. Yogurt can even prevent stomach cancer.
Tip : Choose yogurt that has pribiotics, usually labeled and eat 4 ounces every day.
That’s how to prevent problems that often occur stomach, hopefully useful for you all, and hope you are always healthy always.